Monday, December 31, 2012

Pop Yachts customer Feedback.

In the age of the internet the number of scams and fraud has increased dramatically.  That is why many companies have published unedited customer feedback to alleviate this problem.  POP Yachts wants all of our potential Buyers and Sellers to feel comfortable with who we are.  I received this comment from Marty B. in Washington:

I have had many brokers want to list my boats. I have had some try for a little while. None were as on the ball and ready to get the job done as you. I truly appreciate all of your hard work and efforts. You are aggressive(in a good way)and that's what I want. I build a custom boat that has a limited buyer. Just as a mega yacht has a limited buyer. It's someone that knows boats and knows what quality is and what they want. I build what the customer wants. This is the first "spec" boat I have ever built. Maybe after this one sells we can work something out. As mentioned I build custom. Is it possible for you to bring buyers to me? What I mean is that I will talk with them and discuss what they are looking for and design what they want. Or you can do that and then let me know. Just a thought.
Thanks Todd,
Marty
 Please feel free to browse all of our unedited customer feedback and I think you will see why we have a great reputation as the premier Boat broker in the nation:

POPYACHTS CUSTOMER FEEDBACK



To list your Boat for free CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. orologi di lusso torino

    ReplyDelete